2015 Ferrari California T
In 2009 Ferrari entered a new era of front engine mounted V8 2+2 convertibles when they unveiled the California, a car that was designed to be more Grand Tourer than out and out sports car but still had to retain the Ferrari magic. The car was a success globally and by the end of its production it was the single highest selling model in Ferrari’s history. This meant that the successor had a lot to live up to and Ferrari would have to work hard to improve on the success of the California… and they did!
The California T was released in 2014 and was not just a facelift but a completely revised car, now featuring a turbocharged V8 unit: the first seen in a Ferrari since the mighty F40 in the 90’s. This increased the power to a punchy 553BHP which certainly moved the car more towards sports car than Grand Tourer. With more rear occupant space than a 911, a retractable hard top roof that goes down in just 14 seconds and all the DNA of Maranello’s finest, the California T is the perfect Sports GT for all seasons.
Forza Clienti are proud to offer this immaculate 2015 California T, this car has had two owners from new and covered just 8,875 miles.
This example has full Ferrari service history and benefits from one remaining service in October 2022 covered under the Ferrari Service Plan as well as four new Pirelli PZero tyres.
- Nero Daytona Metallic Paint
- Interior Finished in Crema
- Hi-Power Hi-Fi System
- 20" Forged Alloy Wheels Diamond Cut
- Front And Rear Parking Rensors
- Giallo Modena Brake Callipers
- Scuderia Shields
- Diamond Stitching To Seat Inserts
- Embroidered Prancing Horse In Headrests In Nero
- Electrochromatic Rear View Mirror
- Full Electric Seats
- Floor Mats
- Colour Upon Request For Special Stitching In Nero
- Carbon Fibre Driver Zone And Steering Wheel With LED's
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Carbon Fibre Dashboard Inserts
- Giallo Modena Rev Counter
- Colour Upon Request For Upper Door Cards In Crema
- Colour Upon Request For Inner Door Panel In Crema
- Foldable Rear Seat Backrest