Previously Sold Cars
2016 Ferrari California T
In 2009 Ferrari entered a new era of front engine mounted V8 2+2 convertibles when they unveiled the California, a car that was designed to be more Grand Tourer than out and out sports car but still had to retain the Ferrari magic. The car was a success globally and by the end of its production it was the single highest selling model in Ferrari’s history. This meant that the successor had a lot to live up to and Ferrari would have to work hard to improve on the success of the California… and they did!
The California T was released in 2014 and was not just a facelift but a completely revised car, now featuring a turbocharged V8 unit: the first seen in a Ferrari since the mighty F40 in the 90’s. This increased the power to a punchy 553BHP which certainly moved the car more towards sports car than Grand Tourer. With more rear occupant space than a 911, a retractable hard top roof that goes down in just 14 seconds and all the DNA of Maranello’s finest, the California T is the perfect Sports GT for all seasons.
Forza Clienti are proud to offer this immaculate 2016 California T, this car has had just two owners from new and covered just 9,944 miles.
This example has full Ferrari service history and benefits from the balance of the seven year service plan and extended Ferrari warranty until 18th February 2023.
- Front & Rear Parking Cameras
- 20" Forged Alloy Wheels Diamond Cut
- Giallo Modena Brake Callipers
- Scuderia Shields
- Coloured Safety Belts
- Embroidered Prancing Horse In Headrests In Charcoal
- Electrochromatic Rear View Mirror
- Wind Deflector
- Floor Mats With Embroidered Logo
- Aluminium Pedals & Passenger Foot Rest
- Colour Upon Request For Special Stitching In Charcoal
- Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel With LED's
- Aluminium Rev Counter
- Magnaride Dual Suspension System
- Chrome Edges To Front Grille
- Colour Upon Request For Rear Upper Section
- Colour Upon Request For Upper Door Cards