2018 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T
A four seat grand tourer is probably not the first car that would come to mind when hearing “Ferrari”, surprisingly however, this is something the Italian marque do very well indeed and the GTC4 Lusso is certainly no exception.
The Italian word “Lusso” translates as “luxury” of which there is an abundance in the cabin of the GTC4, its shooting break design and wheelbase also allow for exceptional comfort for all four passengers so this car can be used exactly as intended, for Grand Touring.
As you would expect from any model wearing the prancing horse, this car doesn’t fall short in the thrills department either and is available with a 681 BHP V12 or in the case of the “T” variant, a turbocharged 602 BHP V8 both of which offering ample poke to see off any German counterparts on the autobahn.
The V12 puts its power through a four-wheel drive system whilst the T is driven by the rear wheels, both however utilise four wheel steer to optimise drive dynamics and give the characteristics of a shorter wheelbase.
I think you would struggle to find a better all rounder at this level, it offers all the comfort and performance you could wish for and being a Ferrari its unlikely you will bump into another one in the Waitrose car park as the brand have always done a fantastic job of limiting production numbers.
Forza Clienti are privileged to offer this exceptionally specified two owner car which has covered just 20,112 miles from new.
Finished in the Ferrari historical colour “Canna Di Fucile” with an extensive specification including the rare full luggage set that was ordered from new and never used.
This example has a full main dealer service history and benefits from the balance of the Ferrari seven-year service plan until March 2025, 6 months warranty and front PPF which was applied from new.
- Ferrari Historical Paint “Canna Di Fucile”
- Scuderia Sheilds
- Ceramic Black Tailpipes
- Tricolore Badge On Tailgate
- Glossy Black Brake Callipers
- 20” Forged Dark Painted Rims
- Panoramic Glass Roof
- Spoiler On Panoramic Roof In Nero
- Suspension Lifter
- Adaptive Headlights
- Carbon Fibre Under Door Cover
- Carbon Fibre Front Air Vents
- Carbon Fibre Wheel Centre Caps
- Carbon Fibre Exterior Sill Kick
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Carbon Fibre Dash Inserts
- Carbon Fibre Driver Zone With LED’s
- Carbon Fibre Door Handles
- Carbon Fibre Finisher For Upper Area
- Carbon Fibre Front Spoiler
- Leather/Alcantara Interior In Charcoal
- Daytona Style Seats
- Passenger Display
- High Power Stereo System
- DVD Changer
- 128GB Expansion Hard Drive
- Dual View Front Parking Camera
- Coloured Mats With Logo
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Cavallino Stitched in Headrest In Grigio Scuro
- Special Stitching In Grigio Scuro
- Leather Trolley Set And Soft Back For Luggage Compartment
- Suit Bag