2020 Ferrari 812 Superfast
In 2017 at the Geneva motor show Ferrari unveiled a car that marked the end of an era for them.
As the successor to the mighty F12 Berlinetta it had a big shadow to step out from and if that wasn’t enough, at the time of unveiling it was also announced as the last GT Ferrari to be powered by their iconic naturally aspirated V12 engine, a bloodline dating back to the 50’s and a model line deeply intrinsic to the brand.
So I suppose we should start with the main event.
At the heart of the 812 Superfast is the most powerful V12 Ferrari have ever built, with it’s roots tracing back to the Enzo and since seventeen years of development it now delivers no less than 789bhp to the rear wheels.
But It’s not just the engine that has seen impressive development, the F1 DCT transmission has received software updates that make for even sharper cog changes, the chassis and suspension have seen revisions that suitably account for the savage power the engine now produces and there is also the addition of four-wheel steer which gives the feeling of a shorter wheelbase and quicker turn in despite the naturally long dimensions.
A host of active aerodynamic features all bolster the downforce numbers whilst working alongside Ferrari’s very trick traction control system that is easily adjusted through their unique “Manettino” switch on the steering wheel.
In essence, Ferrari have delivered what they claim is “the most exciting yet approachable supercar it’s ever made” and there is no doubt this is a driver’s car which delivers an experience with every push of the engine start button.
The last 12 months have seen the prices of pre-owned 812 Superfast’s steadily creep back up as the reality sets in that production has finished and you can no longer buy a new V12 Ferrari. We are entering the era of electrification and hybrid V6 models and the real question mark is whether we will ever truly experience the same orchestra and thrill that you do from a Maranello twelve cylinder again?
Forza Clienti are delighted to offer this exceptionally presented 2020 812 Superfast, with just two owners from new covering 10,577 miles.
Finished in triple layer Rosso Fuoco with contrast Charcoal interior, this example has an extensive specification that resulted in a list price well north of £350k.
Supplied with Ferrari warranty until April 2025 and the balance of Ferrari service plan until January 2027, this car had full coverage PPF applied from new and has full Ferrari service history as below:
1st Service 10.05.2021 @ 3,705 Miles
2nd Service 05.05.2022 @ 6,484 Miles
3rd Service 18.04.2023 @ 8,649 Miles
- Rosso Fuoco Triple Layer Paint
- 20" Forged Diamond Wheels
- Scuderia Shields
- Titanium Exhaust Pipes
- Carbon Fibre Front Spoiler
- Carbon Fibre Underdoor Cover
- Carbon Fibre Front Bumper Insert
- Rear Side Bumpers In Carbon Fibre
- Carbon Fibre Centre Caps
- Titanium Wheel Bolts
- Aluminium Brake Callipers
- Adaptive Headlights
- Suspension Lifter
- Cavalino And Ferrari Badge In Satin
- Exterior Sill Kick In Carbon Fibre
- Ferrari Badge On Kickplate In Matte Argento Nürburgring
- Carbon Fibre Driver Zone With LED's
- Carbon Fibre Dashboard Inserts
- Carbon Fibre Centre Tunnel
- Carbon Fibre Upper Centre Console
- Carbon Fibre Inner Door Handle
- Seat Centre In Alcantara (Charcoal)
- Lower Dashboard In Alcantara (Charcoal)
- Alcantara Centre Console (Charcoal)
- Alcantara Rear Wall (Charcoal)
- Alcantara Door Panels (Charcoal)
- Alcantara Headlining (Charcoal)
- Leather Upholstered Seat Backrest (Charcoal)
- Coloured Upper Dashboard (Charcoal)
- Pocket Change Trays In Dash In Alcantara (Charcoal)
- Coloured Mats With Logo
- Passenger Display
- Premium HiFi
- Privacy Glass
- Surround View Camera
- Aluminium Rev Counter
- Full Electric Seats
- Quilted Style Seats
- Coloured Stitching In Grigio Chiaro