2021 Ferrari F8 Tributo
In 2019 Ferrari unveiled what would be the last model to feature their award winning V8. A car that would signal the end of an iconic bloodline of mid-engined V8's that stretches back to the 80's, it would be their swan song to that acclaimed engine.
Even its name "F8 Tributo" was given to pay tribute to the Ferrari V8 engine that has played its part in the brands success over the last few decades. Some styling features such as the louvred lexan engine cover pay homage to what is probably still Ferrari's most famous V8, the F40.
With this being said there was great expectation for this car and it doesn’t disappoint, It uses the same 720PS twin turbo V8 lifted from the 488 Pista which will launch you from 0-60 in just 2.9 seconds as well as using some of the aerodynamic features such as the "S" Duct to help increase downforce at higher speeds and aid handling in the corners.
Forza Clienti are delighted to offer this immaculate 2 owner example registered in April 2021 and covering just 2,330 miles. This stunning F8 is finished in what is arguably the best colour it can wear, Ferrari’s triple layer paint “Rosso Fuoco” with contrasting roof and wheels in Nero Opaco.
Exceptionally specified at the factory in Maranello by the first owner, this is an Atelier car which is evident in the details such as subtle Alcantara touches in the interior.
Supplied with the balance of the manufacturer’s warranty until April 2025 and the balance of the service plan until 2028, this car also benefits from front end PPF applied when new.
- Rosso Fuoco Triple Layer Finish
- 20” Forged wheels in Nero Opaco
- Giallo Modena Brake Callipers
- Adaptive Headlight System
- Scuderia Shields
- Rear Parking Camera
- Front Parking Sensors
- Suspension Lifter
- Carbon Fibre Driver Zone With LED’s
- Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- Carbon Fibre Dashboard Inserts
- Carbon Fibre Exterior Sill Kick
- Full Electric Seats
- Alcantara Seat Stripe In Rosso FX
- Alcantara Door Insert In Rosso FX
- Alcantara Centre Tunnel Insert In Rosso FX
- Yellow Rev Counter
- Cavalino Stitched In Headrest In Rosso
- Electrochromatic Rear View Mirror
- Long Thin Tricolore Badge
- Atelier Car