2023 Lotus Emira First Edition
Lotus, a brand synonymous with motorsport.
For decades they have competed at the sharp end of motor racing and to their testament, they have won championships and left many race weekends victorious.
Colin Chapman (Lotus Founder) was an engineer with a clear vision to develop and build cars for real drivers, an ethos the company are still committed to today in their 75th year. It’s this outlook that has always given the brand the perspective of being more of a racing team that build road cars, than a car manufacturer that also enters motorsport.
There have been some iconic road cars produced in those 75 years by the British marque, the Esprit of the 80’s, the Elise of the 90’s and of course the Exige of the 00’s but today marks a new era.. the Emira.
The Emira is the latest model produced by Lotus and is set to be the last fully petrol powered car to wear the distinctive yellow badge. It uses their tried and tested two seat mid engine configuration but has more of a premium GT feel than models of old. It’s evident from the driver seat that Lotus are moving with the times and have really stepped up a gear with the use of materials and technology within the cabin, it really is a lovely place to be.
The Emira has been well received by the heavyweight critics with EVO claiming “It feels every inch the next generation sports car Lotus wants and needs it to be." A statement which sums the car up perfectly.
Forza Clienti are delighted to offer this stunning 2023 Emira First Edition which has been carefully specified in Dark Verdant Metallic in Homage to the companies iconic Green and Yellow colourway. The First Edition includes a host of packages such as Driver’s Pack, Convenience Pack and KEF Audio system to name a few items.
This car was configured with the rare “Ice Grey” interior and features the Alcantara steering wheel and Silver brake Callipers.
With just 1,468 miles this car is beautifully presented and is supplied with the balance of Lotus warranty until April 2026.
- Verdant Green Metallic
- Ice Grey Leather
- First Edition Specification
- Lotus Design Package (Including: 20” 10-Spoke V-Spoke Forged Wheels in Silver + Aluminium Sports Pedal Pads with Rubber Inserts)
- Lotus Driver’s Package (Including: Track Mode (ESP) + Switchable Exhaust Sound + Suspension)
- Convenience Package (Including: Front Parking Sensors + Rear Camera + Rain Sensing Wipers with Aero Blades + Automatically Dimming Rear View Mirror & Wing Mirrors)
- Open Manual Gear Change Mechanism with Mesh Grille
- KEF Premium Audio (560W)
- 12-Way Adjustable Memory Seats
- Heated Seats
- HomeLink Garage Door Opener
- "EMIRA" Logo Premium carpet Mats
- Alcantara Steering Wheel
- Silver Brake Callipers
- Storage Net