2023 Range Rover SV Lansdowne Edition
It takes a lot to beat a Range Rover. In fact, for years the only real competition they had were themselves. Today however, the Premium SUV sector is the fastest growing in the market with more manufactures throwing their hats in the ring than ever before, and more demand from the consumer for comfort, design and tech.
Whilst brands such as Bentley, Lamborghini and now even Ferrari release their own iterations of luxury/sport SUVs, Range Rover have used their unrivalled experience of over 50 years in this market to stay ahead of the game and when the current generation was recently unveiled it was no surprise that they have reinvented the genre yet again.
It’s the same recipe… just different. There is no mistaking the design language of the JLR team and at first glance it looks like this new car has had not much more than a facelift, but park this next to the previous generation and the small details make a big difference. Particularly in the cabin, the new “Curved ‘floating glass’ 13.1 inch Touchscreen with haptic controls” has to be the most glossy media interface I have ever had the pleasure of using whilst the materials and finish all feel second to none.
Forza Clienti are thrilled to offer a very special example of a 530p Autobiography in the form of this 2023 "Lansdowne Edition" of which only 16 were commissioned by SV Bespoke for the world.
Celebrating Range Rover’s enduring relationship with one of London’s most illustrious addresses, the Lansdowne Edition features a colourway inspired by Mayfair’s iconic architecture. The curated specification boasts a sophisticated exclusive Lansdowne Grey Gloss exterior accented with unique design details, coupled with a luxuriously trimmed bespoke Rosewood interior. Black chrome two-piece metal script badging hand crafted by Fattorini (Britain’s oldest family-owned jeweller) applied to the front and rear of the vehicle for a truly unique touch that focuses on the time, quality and attention to detail in this very unique edition.
With delivery miles and one custodian, this example is VAT Qualifying and presented as new. It also benefits from full ppf coverage and the balance of Range Rover warranty until 2026.
- 1 of 16 commissioned worldwide
- Finished in exclusive Lansdowne Grey Gloss
- Unique application of a Corris Grey Gloss contrast roof with matching wing mirror caps
- 23” Black Satin Forged Wheels with Corris Grey Satin inserts
- SV Anthracite and Graphite Atlas exterior accents
- Black chrome two-piece metal script badging hand crafted by Fattorini (Britain’s oldest family-owned jeweller) applied to the front and rear
- SV Bespoke-branded puddle lamps
- Tailgate event suite with leather cushions
- Black Land Rover oval, white ceramic SV roundel and laser etched SV logos
- SV Bespoke Rosewood & Ebony near aniline leather upholstery with diagonal stitch embroidery
- Satin Black ceramic controls
- Ebony mohair carpet mats with leather binding
- Black anodised metal and Moonlight Chrome accent finishes
- Illuminated treadplates with “SV Bespoke – Lansdowne Edition 1 of 16” script